How do I initiate a return?
Do one of the following:
- E-mail us at email@example.com put "return" in the subject.
- Submit a request on our contact form with "return" in the subject.
- Follow the return link on your order conformation email and follow the instructions.
Why do we require an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number?
There is two reason for requiring this number:
1. We attach notes to each RMA in our system that explain the reason for the return. We use this RMA number to properly track and handle each return.
2. When a customer contacts us for an RMA number it gives a chance to resolve the issue or come up with an alternate solution before a customer sends a product back to us.
How soon will I get my refund?
We will process your refund within 2-3 business days of recieving your return.
How will I be refunded?
You will be refunded through your original payment method. For example, if you paid using paypal, then we will refund/credit back your payment through paypal. If you paid by credit card, you will be refunded back to the card you used to make your original purchase.
We are here to take care of our customers and will do everything we can to make sure you are happy. We take each return on a case by case basis and are willing to work with our customers in special circumstances so that we can both walk away feeling good!
- All refunds are based on the price of the product, less any shipping cost.
- The RMA number must be referenced on the outside of the package you ship the product back to us in.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the product falls under one or more of the three categories below (Please contact us as soon as possible if any of the above occurred):
- Item was defective upon receipt
- Damaged in shipment
- We sent you wrong item
- Any product that is returned to us without first obtaining an RMA number will be charged a 25% restock fee.