Setting the time and date stamp on your device is easy here are two different versions.
1. Connect the device to the computer while turned off (make
sure memory card is inserted)
2. Turn the device on and verify the drive shows up on the
3. Open Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac) and create a
4. Activate Time/Date - Input the date and time in the following
format: yyyy.mm.dd hh.mm.ss Y (make sure the “Y” is capitol)
5. De-activate Time/Date - put a capitol “N” in place of the
5. Example: 2015.12.01 12:05:00 Y (Dec. 01, 2015 12:05pm -
6. Note: the time is setup in 24hr time (military time)
7. Name the file “time.txt” and save the file in the “time.setting”
folder located on the glasses (storage drive).
8. Disconnect and exit the storage disk.
9. Time is set and ready for recording.
Simply create a .txt file on your computer and name it “time” (on MAC use program “TextEdit” on Windows us “Notepad”). In that file you will enter the date and time in the following format: year.month.day hour:minute:second.
(Ex. 2011.01.31 12:00:00Y) Setting Time and Date. To turn the time and date stamp off, enter N instead of Y.
Once you’ve created the file, connect the device to your computer via USB and save the .txt file to the device’s root directory NOT IN ANY OF THE SUB FOLDERS. When you connect the device to your computer, it will be assigned a drive letter (ex. C:, D:, E:). When you open that drive, you are in the root directory, or topmost level of the drive.
After you have loaded the file, safely disconnect the device from your computer, turn the device on and off, and the time and date you loaded should now appear on any new videos and photos you record.